CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop at AfricaSan IV in Senegal (May 2015)

Page selection:
  • Petra
    Topic Author
  • Co-founder and former staff member of the CLTS Knowledge Hub (now Sanitation Learning Hub) at IDS, now consultant with 14 years' experience of knowledge management, participatory workshop facilitation, communications and networking. Interested in behaviour change, climate justice and embodied leadership

Re: CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop at AfricaSan IV in Senegal (May 2015)

Hi all,

I saw that Piers Cross only accessed the folder with our presentations last week. So I hope that they will soon upload them on the website.
They are too large for me to add here.
Best wishes,
Petra
Petra Bongartz
independent consultant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop at AfricaSan IV i Senegal

Hi Hanna,
Did you find those CLTS presentations on the AfricaSan website? I didn't. I looked here: www.africasan.com/pages/43/proceedings-of-africasan-4#

Petra: since there seems to be a delay with getting those AfricaSan presentations online, could you already share them in a different way? E.g. by attaching them to a post or uploading them to your website perhaps? Just wondering.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• WASHanna

Petra,

My apologies for the delayed response. I'll look for them on the AfricaSan website.
Hanna Woodburn
Acting Secretariat Director
Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
@WASH_Hanna

• Petra
    Topic Author
  • Co-founder and former staff member of the CLTS Knowledge Hub (now Sanitation Learning Hub) at IDS, now consultant with 14 years' experience of knowledge management, participatory workshop facilitation, communications and networking. Interested in behaviour change, climate justice and embodied leadership

Hey Hanna, there were a lot of different presentations - were you looking for one in particular? We sent them all to the organisers so expect they will share them on the AfricaSan webpage. But if you let me know which one you are interested in, I can send it to you by email (please let me know your address). Since many of the files are large, I cannot send them all together.
Regards,
Petra
Petra Bongartz
independent consultant

• WASHanna

Hi Petra,

Do you have the IDS presentation from the session at AfricaSan on Tuesday? I'm trying to track it down.

Thanks!
Hanna Woodburn
Acting Secretariat Director
Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing
@WASH_Hanna

• Petra
    Topic Author

CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop at AfricaSan IV in Senegal (May 2015)

The CLTS Knowledge Hub and WSSCC will be hosting a one day CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop on Sunday 24th May, the day before the AfricaSan Conference, in Dakar, Senegal. We invite those who will be attending the main AfricaSan conference and who is interested in CLTS to join us for this opportunity to exchange experiences, discuss ideas, challenges, innovations etc and to network.

The workshop will be held at the King Fahd Palace Hotel in Dakar and run from 9.30 to 17.30. The workshop is free of charge and will include tea and coffee breaks and a lunch. Further details will be sent to registered participants nearer the time. Please register by sending your name, organisation, job title and country to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You can download a flyer for the event here

+++++++++++++++
In French:

La CLTS Knowledge Hub de l'IDS et WSSCC accueillera un atelier d'apprentissage et de partage du savoir sur l'ATPC le 24 Mai 2015. Nous invitons tous ceux qui ont l'intention d'assister à la conférence principale AfricaSan et qui sont intéressés par l'ATPC à nous rejoindre ce jour-là pour échanger des expériences, des idées, défis, innovations etc et de réseauter.

L'atelier se tiendra au King Fahd Palace Hôtel à Dakar et se déroulera de 9h30 à 17.30 h00 et. L'atelier est gratuit et comprendra des rafraîchissements et un déjeuner. Un complément d’information sera adressé aux délégués inscrits en temps utile. Veuillez réserver votre place en adressant un mail à This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. avec les renseignements suivants : nom, fonction, organisation et pays.

Télécharger un dépliant de l'événement ici

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Petra Bongartz
independent consultant

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds