Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs

• bernhard
    Topic Author

Re: Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs

;) Hi Cecilia,

Thanks for sharing the link to the other tread - I was a aware of the doc but havn´t had a look at it for quite some time - very cool how much more information was added in the meantime.

I´m sorry I don´t have any useful 3d data of a sitting UDDT. We did some experiments with urine diverting sitting bowls but even this was not very satisfying. I´d ask re.source / sanivation / mosan (Mona).

PM me if you need help contacting them.

edit: or Ghanasan/Clean Team...
You need to login to reply
  • Amos
  • Simple Solution Seeker

Re: Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs

Below is a video of a slightly different squat toilet. It needs perfected as it is only in concept stage. Yet I believe it could be a quite sanitary system as the feces container can be blocked while the urine tray can be quite small and easy to keep odor free.

Amish background. Natural born questioner, researcher, and developer.
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.974 seconds