SuSanA discussion forum digest (e-mail alert): how often should it be sent out?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: SuSanA discussion forum digest - how often should it be sent out?

I would like to receive a daily digest. 6 23.1%
I would like to receive it three times per week. 9 34.6%
I would like to get it once per week. 11 42.3%
Total number of voters:26
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: SuSanA discussion forum digest (e-mail alert): how often should it be sent out?

Re: SuSanA discussion forum digest - how often should it be sent out? 10 Jul 2012 08:46 #1826

• bracken
  • CONTACT
  • Working throughout Africa since 1996 in development cooperation. Involved with sustainable sanitation systems since 2002. Currently working for the AHT GROUP AG (a private consultancy office in Germany).
Hi all,
A quick feedback from me:

1.Do you like this service?
Yes very much. Previously i would only sporadically check the forum so its really good to be informed of whats being discussed on a regular basis. I find the 3 times weekly thing ideal.

2.Do you like the visual appearance?
Yep, I have no problems with it at all.

3.How do you use it, is it just an alert or do you also use it to read posts off-line while travelling for example?
As an alert.

4.Your feedback on this service is appreciated. Perhaps you have suggestions for improvements?
Not at the minute.

Keep up the great work,
Patrick

Water and Sanitation Expert
AHT GROUP AG
Management & Engineering
D-45128 Essen, Huyssenallee 66-68
Germany
Phone +49 201 2016-238
Fax +49 201 2016-226

Web www.aht-group.com
Water and Sanitation Expert
AHT GROUP AG
Management & Engineering
D-45128 Essen, Huyssenallee 66-68
Germany

Feedback on the Forum Digest which you receive 3 times a week 13 Aug 2012 17:36 #2063

• susanaforum
  • CONTACT
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Rahul Ingle, Christian Rieck, Trevor Surridge, Tina Eisele, Carola Israel, and one intern: Roslyn Graham
Dear all

We at the SuSanA secretariat would like your feedback on the Forum Digest that is sent out 3 times a week to you via email.

Tell us what you like about it?
Tell us what you dislike about it?
Tell us how we could improve it?
Tell us what time of day or what day of the week you read it on?
Share your user experience of the forum digest with us!

We look forward to you ongoing feedback in this thread.

Kind regards
Trevor

Digest-12-Aug-for-post.png
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Re: SuSanA discussion forum digest - do you like it? 14 Aug 2012 07:42 #2067

• roblichtman
  • CONTACT
Hi-appreciate the energy here but for our org. this comes way too often. Once a month would be best- for those who need more frequent contact they can email direct. There is too much (to be frank) info here and much of it not really important enough to justify the frequency, for us. Others may feel differently and that is the point - not enough choice here. It is all, or unsubscribe.

Best would be more grouping within headings, less frequently. And well worth developing the software to let us users decide. Otherwise once a week tops. We have too much else to do than to keep reading and managing all this, as is. I do enjoy keeping up, but the constant bombardment is just too distracting from other work. Thanks.
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation

Re: SuSanA discussion forum digest - do you like it? 20 Aug 2012 09:29 #2111

• DavidAlan
  • CONTACT
  • David Crosweller
Tell us what you like about it?
I much prefer it to the Yahoo Groups. I particularly like the fact that you don't have everybody's reply posted before somebody makes a comment!

Tell us what you dislike about it?
As yet, nothing. It is just taking a while to get used to.

Tell us how we could improve it?
I will consider...

Tell us what time of day or what day of the week you read it on?
As it arrives normally.

Share your user experience of the forum digest with us!
Nothing of note.
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds