Fecal sludge Management tools

Page selection:
  • thapkris
    Topic Author

Re: Fecal sludge Management tools

Dear Elisabeth,

Thank you for your guidance. That helps a lot to me. Sure I will if I found more additional tools that have not been mentioned yet.

Also, I was trying to find some document related to innovative financing mechanism I would be very happy if you can suggest me some sources for finding the same. I could find innovative financing mechanisms for waste water but not fecal sludge management specific.

Thank You again.

Regards,
kristina
Research Associate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Fecal sludge Management tools

Dear Kristina,

Have you looked through this sub-category of the SuSanA Forum?:
forum.susana.org/component/kunena/277-fs...boxes-and-guidelines

This is where I grouped all previous posts dealing with Fecal Sludge Management tools and guidelines. I think you will find pretty much all available tools there. If you find additional ones that have not been mentioned yet, please bring them to our attention. Thanks.

Also if you are creating an overview of available tools then please also post that in the Forum please when you're finished.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• thapkris
    Topic Author

Fecal sludge Management tools

Dear all,

For my research I wanted to know all of the tools available for fecal sludge management by different organisation. I tried to search in google I could find only few of the tools from few organisation like SaniPath, World Bank etc. Where can I get access to all of the tools that are available specially for fecal sludge management.

Best regards
Kristina Thapa
Research Associate

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds