The SuSanA School Activity Collection is online

Page selection:
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Re: The SuSanA School Activity Collection is online

Dear Joana, Dhawal and the SuSanA community,

all standard forms for the different topics of the SuSanA School Activity Collection are available for download again:

www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activity-collection

We apologies for all inconveniences and hope you stay motivated on suggesting new interesting school activities.

Cheers,

Manuel
On behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Dear Joana,

You reported problems with downloading pdf files on 9 November. Perhaps someone from the secretariat has been in touch with you already about this? I clicked on the links and was able to download the files. Could you please try again and let me know if the error still occurs at your end?

Dear Dhawal,

Your issue might be related to Joana's. These problems may be due to this information which I recently received from Anne at the secretariat:

A few weeks ago we have upgraded the Joomla Version of the Website which unfortunately affected some parts of the website. The Problems you are having may be related to that. Could you please compile them and I will share it with André and Steffen Eisser.

Could you please tell us which pages are giving you error messages? Or perhaps it has been resolved in the meantime?

If anyone else is experiencing any problems with the SuSanA website please don't hesitate to flag this up, either by making a post or by e-mailing the secretariat: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• dhawalpatil

Dear Raphaela,

I am from Ecosan Services Foundation (Pune, India). We are going to host WASH programs for schools in rural India in upcoming months. We were specifically searching for WASH related activities that can be done with school students from first to seventh grade.

Came across few interesting activities on the SuSanA ebsite, however I am not able to download the factsheet. I am getting 404 error. Please let me know how can I access this material.

• janicatorres

Hello,

I am trying to download some of the school activities PDFs but none is available. When I click on the download button, I get the following message: 404 Error - page not found.

I am particularly interested in the following documents:
www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activ...ollection/details/16
www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activ...ollection/details/25
www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activ...ollection/details/28
www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activ...ollection/details/40

Can you please assist with this error?
Thanks,
Joana

• secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Dear Esther,

Thanks for your message.

The templates are in english. The "lorem ipsum" that you see is simply a filler text. So you will have to remove this and insert appropriate text under the various headings. Here is an example www.susana.org/_resources/documents/defa...-25-7-1459430589.pdf

Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

Regards,
Shrutha
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

• Esther
  • Facilitator and Policy Maker for Community Health Promotion and Safe Motherhood in Papua New Guinea

Dear Raphaela

Could you make available these templates in English?

I downloaded the Hygiene activity template and noticed that the instructions are not written in English.

Looking forward to the English version.

Cheers :)
Esther
Esther

• secretariat
    Topic Author

Dear SuSanA community,

Since the School Activity Collection is meant to grow and become richer in content and diversity by outward contributions, please feel free to send us school activity suggestions.

Standard forms for the different topics were developed and are available for download here: www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activity-collection

These can be filled out and sent to the SuSanA secretariat, which will upload the activities here on the SuSanA platform.

Looking forward to funny and interesting suggestions,

Raphaela

• secretariat
    Topic Author

The SuSanA School Activity Collection is online

Dear SuSanA community,

I'm happy to announce that the SuSanA School Activity Collection is online!

Under the umbrella of the Green Wicket initiative and as a contribution to the SuSanA Indian chapter, GIZ, the Government of Karnataka and the Karnataka Cricket Association have developed a school activity collection for playful learning on water, hygiene, energy, biodiversity and waste management
The SuSanA School Activity Collection combines education on water, hygiene, energy, biodiversity and waste management with activities that enable playful learning. Everyone is invited to use the open source activities for their green club, school teaching, workshops and trainings, or any other environment where innovative learning approaches could be useful.

Take a look at the activities here: www.susana.org/en/resources/school-activity-collection
Kind regards

Raphaela
On behalf of the SuSanA secretariat

The following user(s) like this post: Jona, Esther, dhawalpatil

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds