Webinar: Managing sales and post-sales operations for sanitation in Haiti

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Webinar: Managing sales and post-sales operations for sanitation in Haiti

Dear Elaine,

Thanks for that.
For everyone: here is the direct link to the webinar recording that Elaine posted:

Could you tell us a little bit about the relationship between your organization, TaroWorks, and SOIL Haiti?

I informed myself on your website:

TaroWorks LLC is a social enterprise that sells an advanced mobile data platform to help organizations enhance data collection, monitoring, sales and inventory management in the field. Our mission is to improve product and service delivery to the poor by bringing real-time data to any organization, anywhere.

That sounds fairly clear. I would like to know: how did you end up connecting with Soil Haiti and have you done other work in the sanitation sector yet? If so, what are your experiences?

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • eycnyc00
  • Topic Author

Re: Webinar: Managing sales and post-sales operations for sanitation in Haiti

As a follow-up and in case you missed the live webinar about SOIL Haiti's digitization of sanitation operations, here is a link to the recap and full recording. taroworks.org/ecosan/

• eycnyc00
  • Topic Author

Webinar: Managing sales and post-sales operations for sanitation in Haiti

Hi everybody,
TaroWorks is hosting a webinar on how SOIL Haiti has digitized their sales and services operations for over 1,000 EkoLakay compost toilets in Haiti. They'll be discussing the tools they use to manage their field operations and how they've taken the data from these activities to improve their business.

DETAILS
DATE: Thursday, August 24
TIME: 10:30a EDT / 2:30p GMT

Link to register: taroworks.org/sanitation-sales-haiti/

We will send the recap and webinar recording to all those who register, so please register even if you can't make it! Hope to see you at the webinar.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds