(fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: (fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

Ha-ha, these two videos are pretty funny and somehow reverse-psychology marketing (as in, the product that is being marketed is not even mentioned - but the video gets you curious; I love how she spills that Bloody Mary Drink!).

Juergen and Robert: Where did you find these two videos? I am curious. What reactions did Ruby Cup get on this video?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • GTO
  • GTO is a Berlin based NGO with focus on sustainable sanitation and hygiene promotion worldwide.

Re: (fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

Thanks for the interesting post.

To stay tuned here the response from Ruby Cup:

! "let's start the conversation about menstruation" !
Posted by a member of

GERMAN TOILET ORGANIZATION
www.germantoilet.org

Phone: + 49 - (0) 30 - 41 93 43 44 / 45
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us and become a fan on Facebook - www.facebook.com/germantoilet.org

GTO is a member of the German WASH Network - www.washnet.de

The German Toilet Organization e. V. (GTO) is a non-profit NGO, which was founded in Berlin in October of 2005. GTO’s objective is the improvement of general health and the protection of the environment through increasing the awareness for hygiene and clean and sustainable toilet and wastewater systems as well as their promotion and implementation in projects in Germany and abroad.
The following user(s) like this post: jkeichholz, Elisabeth

• jkeichholz
    Topic Author

(fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

The following video may only be fully understood when we look at the discussion/comment culture on Facebook and what kind of interactions this provides for marketing videos (i.e. even the initial comment may be a stagged marketing trick), BUT still - anything that makes people talk about MHM in public is a good thing in my books:

Hi Richard. We loved your post on our Facebook page. (www.facebook.com/Bodyform/posts/10151186887359324). We are always grateful for input from our users, but your comment was particularly poignant. If Facebook had a "love" button, we'd have clicked it. But it doesn't. So we've made you a video instead. Unfortunately Bodyform doesn't have a CEO. But if it did she'd be called Caroline Williams. And she'd say this.

Do let us know if we can help you further...

Regards,
The Bodyform Team

Fart consultant: Mike Koenig

To see the original Mashable article click here -
mashable.com/2012/10/09/maxipad-rant-facebook/

Richard Neill to Bodyform 8 October at 21:30 via Mobile

­
Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger

Juergen Eichholz
watsan eng.
water, sanitation, IT & knowledge management
www.saniblog.org

Toilets in Frankfurt/Main www.facebook.com/ffmtoi

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds