(fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

• jkeichholz
    Topic Author

(fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

The following video may only be fully understood when we look at the discussion/comment culture on Facebook and what kind of interactions this provides for marketing videos (i.e. even the initial comment may be a stagged marketing trick), BUT still - anything that makes people talk about MHM in public is a good thing in my books:

Hi Richard. We loved your post on our Facebook page. ( www.facebook.com/Bodyform/posts/10151186887359324 ). We are always grateful for input from our users, but your comment was particularly poignant. If Facebook had a "love" button, we'd have clicked it. But it doesn't. So we've made you a video instead. Unfortunately Bodyform doesn't have a CEO. But if it did she'd be called Caroline Williams. And she'd say this.

Do let us know if we can help you further...

Regards,
The Bodyform Team

Fart consultant: Mike Koenig

To see the original Mashable article click here -
mashable.com/2012/10/09/maxipad-rant-facebook/

Richard Neill to Bodyform 8 October at 21:30 via Mobile

­
Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger

Juergen Eichholz
watsan eng.
water, sanitation, IT & knowledge management
www.saniblog.org
You need to login to reply
  • GTO
  • Regular forum user
  • GTO is a Berlin based NGO with focus on sustainable sanitation and hygiene promotion worldwide. Our team: Thilo Panzerbieter, Johannes Rück, Robert Gensch, Svenja Ksoll, Angelika Mennad, Sabine Neumann, Jona Toetzke and Manuela Fuchs

Re: (fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

Thanks for the interesting post.

To stay tuned here the response from Ruby Cup:

! "let's start the conversation about menstruation" !

Posted by a member of

GERMAN TOILET ORGANIZATION
www.germantoilet.org

Phone: + 49 - (0) 30 - 41 93 43 44 / 45
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us and become a fan on Facebook - www.facebook.com/germantoilet.org

GTO is a member of the German WASH-Network - www.washnet.de

The German Toilet Organization e. V. (GTO) is a non-profit NGO, which was founded in...
The following user(s) like this post: jkeichholz, muench
  • muench
  • Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: (fake) Bodyform sanitary napkins video on Facebook

Ha-ha, these two videos are pretty funny and somehow reverse-psychology marketing (as in, the product that is being marketed is not even mentioned - but the video gets you curious; I love how she spills that Bloody Mary Drink!).

Juergen and Robert: Where did you find these two videos? I am curious. What reactions did Ruby Cup get on this video?

Regards,
Elisabeth

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant
Community manager of this forum via SEI
(see: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )
Wikipedian, co-founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @EvMuench, website:...
Share this thread:
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds