Training of school girls and boys on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad (Uganda)

Page selection:
  • richardkizito297

Re: Reply: Training of school girls and boys on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad (Uganda)

Thanks very much to through these lines about this matter. I have been assisting primary and secondary schools having incinerators where to destroy sanitary pads. My immediate concern is on [ re-usable ] sanitary pad making, kindly can you avail me information on having quality pads.

Hope to hear from you soon

Kizito Richard.

Attached are some photos of my work:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Beverly

Re: Training of school girls and boys on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad (Uganda)

Mr. Kisembo, could you share on what you recommend and therefore train for disposal of re-usable sanitary towels? Also, how do you maintain quality assurance when the boys and girls are making the products themselves?

• SusannahClemence
  • independent researcher

Re: Training of school girls and boys on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad (Uganda)

These would be good in UK schools, too - especially including boys, and menstrual pain management.

• emmanuelkas2004
    Topic Author
  • Mr. Kisembo Emmanuel

Training of school girls and boys on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad (Uganda)

Hi jkeichholz,
Indeed Menstrual hygiene management is a good thing especially in poor communities and rural schools. Our organization have taken part in training of school girls and boy on how to make Re-usable sanitary pad and its working in many schools of Bunyangabu country Kabarole district. We train on Making of Re-usable sanitary pads, Train on used sanitary disposal, Train on personal hygiene, menstrual pain management and train teachers and organized community groups on how to make home liquid soap that can be used especially on hand washing and floor scrubbing and as a side income since teachers get a lowest pay as salary.
Kisembo Emmanuel
Executive Director Team Work Afrika (TWA)
Nsambya, Makindye Road, Ave-Maria Stage P.O Box 28982 Kampala - Uganda- East - Africa
Tel: +256 (0) 712-994-236/0778-203-944
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Personal This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: SusannahClemence

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds