Looking for a contact for training in safe management of sanitation in Latin America

Page selection:
  • dweatherill

Re: Looking for a contact for training in safe management of sanitation in Latin America

Hi Kristie,

My name is David Weatherill and I work for the Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology (CAWST) as the International Technical Advisor for Central America.
In addition to those contacts mentioned by Elizabeth we would also be interested to support you.

CAWST provides Training and Consulting services throughout Latin America, we have a local training partner in Honduras that covers Central America and my colleague Eva Manzano covers South America and is currently active in Bolvia,Peru and Colombia amongst other countries.

You can check some of the sanitation resources we have on this site.
resources.cawst.org

I'd be delighted to discuss about safe management of sanitation in Latin America and your training needs.

My email contact is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Looking for a contact for training in safe management of sanitation in Latin America

I recommend Chris Canaday from Ecuador or Christopher Platzer from Peru. :-) (you can find them post on this Forum, just look here: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/userlist)

But perhaps you have already found someone?

Please tell us more what you are doing in Latin America. Sadly, we don't hear very much about Latin America on this Forum!
(interestingly, Carol has just posted something about Brazil and the English-Portuguese language barrier here: forum.susana.org/component/kunena/90-per...-community-in-brazil)

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: CeciliaRodrigues

• kurich
    Topic Author

Looking for a contact for training in safe management of sanitation in Latin America

Greetings all.

We are looking for someone with expertise in safe management of sanitation who might be able to provide some training for our WASH staff in Latin America. We would ideally need someone who could speak Spanish. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Kindly,
Kristie Urich
World Vision International

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds