Open researcher position in Germany: "Integrated evaluation with focus on urban water management"

Page selection:
  • pcofie

Re: Open researcher position in Germany: "Integrated evaluation with focus on urban water management"

Hello Martina,

The attachment is in German language. Is it possible to get it in English language. I have a question: I have a contact in Ghana who wants to study M.Sc. in urban water management. Is there somewhere he can look for sponsorship for his study?

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Peter Cofie.

+++++++++++++

Answers by moderator (EvM):

The job requires good German skills, that's why no English version of the job ad is available.
About such scholarships, please take a look at the posts in the category Working Group 1 (Capacity Development): forum.susana.org/forum/categories/54-wg-1-cap-development
Here you find some suggestions about scholarships (note there are 2 pages of discussion threads). Good luck!
And could you edit your forum profile a bit so that we know where you are from? I am guessing Ghana?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • mwink
    Topic Author

Open researcher position in Germany: "Integrated evaluation with focus on urban water management"

Dear all,

please find attached an open researcher position at ISOE - Institute for Social-Ecological Research located in the research unit "Water infrastructure and risk analyses". The job add is in German.

Yours, Martina.
Research unit Water infrastructure and risk analyses
Institute for Social-Ecological Research (ISOE)
Frankfurt, Germany

winker[AT]isoe.de
www.isoe.de
www.saniresch.de

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds