Massacre in school in Pakistan: We share your grief

Page selection:
  • F H Mughal
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Re: Massacre in school in Pakistan: We share your grief

Dear Sowmya,

Thank you so much for your kind message. I have never heard of such a ghastly tragedy before.
If you see today's Dawn newspaper (www.dawn.com), there is a spine-chilling news. I copy a part below:

‘We have killed all the children... What do we do now?

PESHAWAR: “We have killed all the children in the auditorium,” one of the attackers told his handler. “What do we do now?” he asked. “Wait for the army people, kill them before blowing yourself,” his handler ordered.

My heart goes out to the families of those innocent children. I hope and pray that such tragedies are not repeated in future.

Thanks again for your kind message.

Regards,

F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Sowmya
    Topic Author

Massacre in school in Pakistan: We share your grief

Dear Mughal,

You are a long-standing member of SuSanA and I have always loved to read your posts, have learnt from you and appreciate your readiness to always respond to queries and give feedback on forum discussions. This message is specially for you as much as it is to the people of your country.

The massacre of 141 people in Peshawar , 132 of whom were children, is an outrage against the people of Pakistan and the world. We share your grief and join your prayers for peace and earnestly hope that the deaths of so many innocent children will not have been in vain, that it will unite Pakistan and the world in ensuring that no child anywhere needs to know the meaning of fear.

We do know that your government is strengthening its efforts to weed out terrorism and all of us stand by you. We appreciate the courage of 17-year old Shahrukh Khan for his presence of mind, salute the proudly defiant parents for deciding to send their children back to school and join the people of Pakistan in the protest against terrorism.

Sowmya
Sowmya Rajasekaran
Director
Verity SmartLife Solutions
www.veritysmartlife.com
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth, joeturner, KaiMikkel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds