Global impact, which way we can achieve it ? (question from founder of Sansept Systems Canada)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Reply: Global impact, which way we can achieve it ?

Dear Andrei,

Welcome to the Forum! To answer your request, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions first, so we know where you're coming from.
You said:

we already have 3 products we wish to develop and many more will come as we start to grow !. We are very excited to announce that we will be developing technology of sewage waste processing for use in apartment buildings.

What kind of technologies are they? Apartment buildings in which countries are you aiming for? So you're not going for low-cost systems then, I assume (since the poor rarely live in apartment buildings in developing countries). Or did I misunderstand?
And could you clarify your thinking in your question here:

What I would like to speak with you all is first of all which way can we achieve global impact.

It's a really broad question so for me I am not clear on what you are getting at.
Have you looked at some of our previous discussions, e.g. those in this category:
forum.susana.org/component/kunena/68-mar...nance-and-governance

They have dealt with developing markets, financing options, role of (local) government, political will... These are all things that are required to achieve global impact.

So please let us hear a bit more from you and then enter into a discussion.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • prince

Re: Reply: Global impact, which way we can achieve it ?

Welcome to this great community,l welcome you to replicate your project in Uganda and Kenya. Thank you Prince

• Sansept
  • Topic Author

Global impact, which way we can achieve it ? (question from founder of Sansept Systems Canada)

Good day to you all from Canada. I just recently joined your amazing community and I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Andrei Mychkine and founder of Sansept Systems Canada, a non for profit platform with philanthropy at heart mission for rapid development and distribution of sanitation systems worldwide, even though we are just in our infancy stage we already have 3 products we wish to develop and many more will come as we start to grow !. We are very excited to announce that we will be developing technology of sewage waste processing for use in apartment buildings. :) :) :) :)

Our platforms are green tech with clean combustion,water recycling capable
We will be using non for profit platform with ownership of for profit franchise, that way we believe we will be able to gear up enough funds for R&D and free distribution to affected areas.

What I would like to speak with you all is first of all which way can we achieve global impact. All areas that primary affected have same characteristic in common; end user who is in desperate need of sanitation can't afford it and majority of time local government will only offer to provide extremely limited funds and because of that many project fail to achieve desirable impact :dry: . Even though we can obtain funds from charities and non for profits worldwide it still will take us decades or perhaps centuries to cover everyone who is in need.

I would love to hear from you ladies and gentleman and what ideas you have :)

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds