The Next UK SanCoP Event will be held at Leeds University UK on 4th November 2014

Page selection:
  • RuthKW
    Topic Author
  • I am currently studying for my PhD in Environmental Engineering at Newcastle University, UK. As well as my PhD I am one of three co-ordinators for the UK Sanitation Community of Practice and coorodinate the Newcastle Engineers Without Borders Professional

The Next UK SanCoP Event will be held at Leeds University UK on 4th November 2014

We are happy to announce the details of our next SanCoP event. The title of which will be 'Faecal Sludge Management, Wastewater Treatment and Reuse.'

The event will be kindly hosted by Leeds University and will take place on Tuesday 4th November (timing for the day to be confirmed- approx. timing 10am-5.30pm). Further details for those just wanting to attend will be posted soon.

If you would be interested in speaking at this event (or know anyone who would be) we would like to receive a short abstract (150 words) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. outlining what would be presented by Friday 5th September 2014. As always presentations from early career researchers/graduates are promoted and we would love to see innovative sessions being given (beyond PowerPoint).

*Please note- these events are run by volunteers and have no funding available for travel or speaker costs. All costs for attending/Speaking at the event must by inquired by the attendee*
The following user(s) like this post: vgardiner

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds