Press Release: iDE Cambodia hits 100,000 latrine sales in 2 years (single or double pit pour flush toilets, Easy Latrine) - and general discussion

52k views

Page selection:
  • kckoch
    Topic Author
  • I recently joined iDE from the advertising world. I have helped shape social marketing campaigns, build brands, and craft communication strategies. I apply my background in advertising, design and communications to promote iDE's Global WASH Initiative.

Press Release: iDE Cambodia hits 100,000 latrine sales in 2 years (single or double pit pour flush toilets, Easy Latrine) - and general discussion

June 13, 2014

Dear SuSanA Community,

iDE Global WASH Initiative is issuing a press release and infographic to announce 100,000 latrines sold in Cambodia in the two year window of April 2012 to April 2014. See links below. We are particularly proud of this achievement because the latrines were sold through the power of markets. This is the fastest scaling sanitation marketing program that we are aware of anywhere. Please feel free to share the infographic on your own social media channels.

Link to Press Release:
www.ideorg.org/OurStory/Publications/iDE_PR_CBD100k.pdf

Link to Infographic:
www.ideorg.org/OurStory/Publications/iDE_infographic_100k.pdf

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have regarding the press release documents: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The contact for questions regarding the latrine project itself is Yi Wei: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Best,

KC Koch
Communications Manager
iDE Global WASH Initiative
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

++++++++++++++

Note by moderator:

This thread has been broken in two parts on 27 June 2014 to create a separate thread for the issue of lime treatment of faecal sludge from pit latrines (pilot project of iDE):
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/53-fae...a-and-other-examples
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: canaday, christoph, Sinaga

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds