SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Rahul Ingle, Christian Rieck, Trevor Surridge, Tina Eisele, Carola Israel, Conrad Thombansen and one intern
Likes received: 72
Please log in to adjust karma points of other users
Dear SuSanA members,
We collected all possible sorts of emails and notification that you can receive from SuSanA and prepared short ‘how to’ tips, so you can better choose what and when you want to hear from us.
• The SuSanA news mail contains information about the latest news, events, new partners and publications of the SuSanA network. Subscribers, members and partners receive the once every two month.
• Working group mailing lists are the discussion mail from each of the 11 working groups you selected when registering as a SuSanA member. Slowly, the communication of the WG has been migrated to the respective WG category in the SuSanA forum. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to the working groups mailing list in your login area of SuSanA: right hand bar, user menu, change your details.
• The Forum digest is the email with the recent postings of the SuSanA discussion forum. It goes out by email to all registered SuSanA members every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday morning (except to those who opted out). You can also subscribe for a daily update and you do not need to be a registered member to use this feature.
To subscribe for the daily digest: all forum.susana.org/forum/subscribe. (Alternatively or in addition, you can subscribe to specific categories or topics after logging in with your login and password)
* Future options for the digest will be announced in this post.
• Forum notifications are email alerts that you receive once a new post is submitted in a topic or category you have subscribed to or in which you had once posted.
To subscribe to specific threads, once you are logged in you will find the subscribe button for every topic.
Also, as a default, every time you make a post, the subscribe box is already ticked so that you automatically receive the replies to your topic. You can untick the box if you do not want to be informed via email.
To unsubscribe to specific topics and manage the notifications you receive, you can access your profile and click on the grey tab 'Subscriptions'. There you can select the topics and unsubscribe.
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org