Webinar on standards and certification for the safe reuse of nutrients from sanitation systems 24th Nov at 10:00 CET

Page selection:
  • meganmaxx

Re: Webinar on standards and certification for the safe reuse of nutrients from sanitation systems 24th Nov at 10:00 CET

Hey everybody!

Thanks for joining us yesterday in the Meeting, we think it went very well! I've attached here the PowerPoint slides and extra resources for your perusal, and here below is the link to the YouTube recording of the webinar:

SuSanA WG5 webinar recording: Standards + Certification in the safe reuse of nutrients from waste 💩💻 - YouTube

We hope you enjoyed the discussions, learnt something new, and can take away some new insights into the world of reusing sanitation nutrients for agri-purposes!

Cheers,

Megan
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has attachments files.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ddiba
    Topic Author
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Re: Webinar on standards and certification for the safe reuse of nutrients from sanitation systems 24th Nov at 10:00 CET

Hi Shikun,
Sorry that the registration link to the webinar couldn't open. I wonder if that could be due to the URL shortener we used.
The longer version of the registration link is here: www.susana.org/en/the-contribution-of-st...on-and-waste-systems 

The webinar will be held on MS Teams: 
·       Meeting link
·      MeetingID: 331 144 731 802
·      Passcode: oRwWMd

Hope to see you in the webinar and that you can share about your ongoing work on Chinese standards for excreta reuse.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba

• csk
  • I work on the toilet, sanitation, biogas, FSM, environmental science and engineering, and I hope to contribute to the toilet revolution in China and in the global. I am happy to share Chinese WASH story.

Dear Daniel Ddiba,

That is a good webinar. I would like to join but I can't open the link, can you please send me another webinar link which I may open? In ZOOM or TEAMS?

Because I am drafting some Chinese standards on returning human excreta to farmland. 

Kind regards

Shikun
Shikun Cheng,
Associate professor, Ph.D
Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES)
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• ddiba
    Topic Author
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Webinar on standards and certification for the safe reuse of nutrients from sanitation systems 24th Nov at 10:00 CET

Dear Colleagues,
To commemorate World Toilet Day 2022, the SuSanA Working Group on productive sanitation and food security and the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), are organizing a webinar about the role of standards and certification systems in the safe reuse of nutrients from sanitation systems.

The webinar will be mainly targeted at practitioners, policymakers and researchers working on issues of nutrient reuse at the interface of sanitation and agriculture. It will involve a couple of presentations sharing about latest developments on the topic, as well as an interactive Q&A.

The webinar will be held on 24th November at 10:00 CET. You can see more details about the webinar and register your participation at this link:  www.bit.ly/standards-webinar  

Kind regards,
Daniel Ddiba
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds