Self introduction: Kenneth Anchang

Page selection:
  • Kyonga72
  • Topic Author
  • Kyonga

Self introduction: Kenneth Anchang

Dear All,

I am Kenneth Yongabi Anchang. Am the director of Research for Catholic University of Cameroon, Bamenda and Director and Founder of Phytobiotechnology Research Foundation Cameroon.I hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering sub specialty in BioMedical, Biochemical and Public Health engineering as well doctorate in public Health infectious diseases.I have been involved in a number of projects that explore nature-type technologies to address health, agricultural and environmental problems. My interest in vested in low cost, sustainable technologies in waste management,disease prevention and ecological hygiene practices. We are currently running an ecological farm that embodies these technologies and we had begun training interns on the skills we have developed.We developed and implemented the first ecological water filtration unit in Cameroon using Biocoagulant hybrid sand filters to purify drinking water and we have implemented this successfully in some schools. Also, we have a biotoilet project where we control odour and bulk material in latrines using plant based products.My Msc and PhD students are carrying out researches in these areas and other related areas.We have a web site: www.phytobiotechcameroon.org
Pls see attachement of one of our news letters.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

You may like to visit www.phytobiotechcameroon.org.
kyonga

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds