• Page:

TOPIC: Short Interview for Handwashing & Hygiene Promotion Dissertation

Short Interview for Handwashing & Hygiene Promotion Dissertation 08 Mar 2017 15:31 #20777

• Click here to view this person’s forum profile
    RobinLoo
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Hello Everyone,

I am an undergraduate at the University of Manchester and I am currently looking for interviewees for my dissertation research project. I am looking into the importance of handwashing and hygiene promotion specifically in emergency settings.

If you have had experience in Emergency WASH provision, Handwashing behaviour or Hygiene promotion, please do get in touch!

The interview would be a Skype interview between 30-60 minutes (so not too long!) discussing issues of hygiene and more specifically handwashing within Refugee camps, IDP camps and post-disaster settings.

ANY additional help, such as key publications on the issue or if you know of anyone else who could aid me would be amazing and greatly appreciated!

If you would be happy to be part of my research, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks!
- Robin

p.s. I have attached an information sheet with more details
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds