Interested in Container Based Sanitation? Here's what you missed from SanCop...

• eshaylor
    Topic Author
  • I am a WASH engineer who loves nothing more than talking Sh*t. I am currently working to support the SuSanA Working Groups and enhance SuSanA as a tool that can benefit and support members working around the world.

Interested in Container Based Sanitation? Here's what you missed from SanCop...

Hello,

Are you interested in Container Based Sanitation? Did you miss out on SanCop in April? Were you there and want to get hold of the presentations? Now you can

SanCop 19

Follow the link for the presentations and a summary of the day. If you have any questions put them below and I will do my best to get some answers.

Regards
Esther

Esther Shaylor
WASH Communications and Knowledge Management Adviser
Oxfam GB
Working on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Phase 3 SuSanA project (see here: www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )
You need to login to reply
  • ben
  • Long-term forum user
  • Water and sanitation engineer

Re: Interested in Container Based Sanitation? Here's what you missed from SanCop...

Dear Esther,

Thank you very much for sharing this report. We are at Ecosec (French cooperative based in Montpellier / France) very interested in container Based solutions and were sad we couldn't attend this meeting.

We're curently working on european style container based solutions (Link to the video) for festival.

I started my toilet designer career in developing countries and would like to be back at it. We've been working on the attached solution (Sagnia) and have good hope to see it tested next year in sub-saharian africa.

We would be very pleased if you could tell us what you think about.

Thank you in advance,

Best,

Ben

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds