Effective from January 2014 We shall be Launching a fundrising drive on Pit Latrine Construction of 30 elderly house holds

Page selection:
  • emmanuelkas2004
    Topic Author
  • Mr. Kisembo Emmanuel

Effective from January 2014 We shall be Launching a fundrising drive on Pit Latrine Construction of 30 elderly house holds

Dear friends,
On tenth January 2014, as team work afrika shall be launching a fundraising drive to raise $30000 to help improve hygiene and sanitation issues of the elderly people from 89 years and above. In Kabarole district Burahya county Bukwali/Bukabya Village. Our team has been on ground to identify the problem; registration has been done where 30 households have been registered. These mothers have greatly been affected by the HIV/AIDS since many of them have lost all of their children and still taking care of their grand-grand children who cannot even afford basic health care and education for their grand children.
We appeal to all well-wishers, donors and friends of Hygiene and sanitation clubs to join hand in mobilization. I am greatly concerned that my village where I come from, most of our grand mother and father are still living in an alarming situation as far as hygiene and sanitation issues are concerned. Many still go with holes in the plantation and dig a small hole to use for a day or a week then cover and make another one like that.
Thank you for being part of the drive www.teamworkafrika.org/donate.html
Kisembo Emmanuel
Executive Director Team Work Afrika (TWA)
Nsambya, Makindye Road, Ave-Maria Stage P.O Box 28982 Kampala - Uganda- East - Africa
Tel: +256 (0) 712-994-236/0778-203-944
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Personal This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds