Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK

Page selection:
  • chrissy
  • Topic Author

Re: Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK

Dear F H Mughal
Thank you for this magnificent opportunity, this is the great opportunity I always look for to ensure I elevate my professional carrier. Therefore, on this opportunity of AIT, I am going to apply.

Moreover, am also looking opportunities like this from other countries. Please, Susana Members let help the Young Water and sanitation professional like me by sharing the link of scholarships which will help me to grow and help my community member on the improvement of WASH programs.

Best
Chrissy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • F H Mughal
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Re: Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK

Dear Mr. Christossy Lalika,

If you are interested in doing M. Eng. in Environmental Engineering (Water and Wastewater Engineering), from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, then go to their website and apply www.ait.ac.th

They offer full and partial scholarships, as well

Good luck!

F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan
The following user(s) like this post: chrissy

• chrissy
  • Topic Author

Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK

Dear Susana Members,
I have graduated BSc. In Environmental Engineering at Ardhi University in Tanzania and Currently I work as Project officer in one of the CSO and am responsible for leading the implementation of WASH activities at both school and community levels and to ensure that health related activities are focused on the development of appropriate environmental health and behavior change interventions.

I am currently looking for Scholarship to study Masters/Postgraduate of Water and sanitation in UK for the academic year of 2018/2019. Therefore, I am requesting to kindly link me up with any scholarship programs you know.

Regards;

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds