Possible collaboration with CSIR-NEERI and NGOs and other bodies working in the field of sanitation for development of new toilet technology

Page selection:
  • shrirambr

Re: Possible collaboration with CSIR-NEERI and NGOs and other bodies working in the field of sanitation for development of new toilet technology

Hi Sudheer, We are interesting in collaborating. Have dropped you a line. Kindly revert.

Regards,
Shriram
Tide Technocrats

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sampark
  • Reaching out in grassrouts.Premananda Biswal, Executive Director, SAMPARK TRUST, Bhubaneswar, Odisha would introduce myself, before you as a grass root level Rural & Health development associate for a period spanning over 26 years contributed in the field

Re: Possible collaboration with CSIR-NEERI and NGOs and other bodies working in the field of sanitation for development of new toilet technology

Dear Sudheer,
I have send you a mail in this context . Please give your feedback.

Regards,
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

• asset

Re: Asset Trust is now interesting and willingness collaboration with CSIR- NEERI,

Thiru. Sudheer Salana
M.Tech (Env. Sci. and Engg. , IIT Bombay)
Scientist (fellow)
CSIR-NEERI
Mumbai Zonal Centre/Research and Innovation Centre
Dr. A. B. Road,
Worli
Mumbai-400018

Respected Sir/Madam,

Heartfelt Greetings from Asset Trust.

We happy to introduce to you that Asset Trust is a grass root service organization serving the community with non profit motive. It is duly registered under the Trust Act 1882. in the year 2011 We are working among burial ground women workers, manual women scavengers , Daily wage unorganized handloom textile women workers for their socio economic development. Our organization has been working in Thiruparankundram Block of Madurai district. The major activities of the organization are women development through Self Help groups, income generation programs, skill trainings, Health development – reproductive health, reduction of malnutrition, environment protection promotion of girls’ higher studies and introduction of government schemes at the village levels.

Asset Trust is now interesting and willingness collaboration with CSIR- NEERI, so kindly send your consideration reply to our E.mail address.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Krishna Amirthalingam,
Project Director- Asset Trust,
14 II Floor Muniyandi koil lane
Manjanakara Street, Madurai - 625 001
Tamil Nadu, India.
E.mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• sudheer
    Topic Author

Dear Nitya ,

Thank you for your information. Kindly move the post to the chapter. I would like to join the Susana-India chapter. I am not aware how to join the same. I will look into it and Join immediately.

• nityajacob
  • Water Policy Analyst and Author; Moderator of the SuSanA India Chapter; WASH Lead at Swasti

Hi Sudheer,

You may be aware of the SuSanA India chapter. Can I move your post to the chapter and promote it on the mailing list. If you aren't a member already, please join this chapter. That way you can participate in discussions and post the Indian sub-group directly.

Regards
Nitya

• sudheer
    Topic Author

Possible collaboration with CSIR-NEERI and NGOs and other bodies working in the field of sanitation for development of new toilet technology

Hi everybody,

I am looking for possible collaborators and funding agencies that might want to work with CSIR-NEERI on the development of a new toilet technology.
I have worked extensively on the issue of toilets focussed on resource recovery during my master's thesis and after joining NEERI as a Scientist Fellow I want to continue the work and possibly develop a product for commercialization focussed on two sectors - rural and urban.
With regards to this we want to carry out a technology-development focused project (short term-1 year).
Our objectives are as follows-
1. Develop a toilet focused on resource recovery with solid liquid separation as a crucial step
2. Develop a small scale anaerobic digestion system and a nutrient extraction system from urine and blackwater
3. Reuse of the effluent (water) generated from the toilet

Please write to me if anybody is interested in working with us on this.
Drop in a mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I would be glad to discuss more.

Thank you,
Sudheer Salana
M.Tech (Env. Sci. and Engg. , IIT Bombay)
Scientist (fellow)
CSIR-NEERI
Mumbai Zonal Centre/Research and Innovation Centre
Dr. A. B. Road,
Worli
Mumbai-400018

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds