Reusable Sanitary Pad Manufacturing in Nigeria - Global Giving Crowd Funding

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Reusable Sanitary Pad Manufacturing in Nigeria - Global Giving Crowd Funding

Dear Susan,

I think Daniel's post about "Reusable Sanitary Pad Manufacturing in Nigeria - Global Giving Crowd Funding" is OK for this forum. Particularly given that he is not a one-off poster but has been with the forum for a while, having made around 30 posts on a range of topics by now.

We all struggle to get funding, so why not let him use this platform to get crowd funding for a worthy cause?

(We wouldn't allow a post if it was solicitating donations to something unrelated to WASH.)

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • 1Rose
  • CEO, Rose Academies -Uganda; empowering the oppressed with knowledge since 2014.

Re: Reusable Sanitary Pad Manufacturing in Nigeria - Global Giving Crowd Funding

I don't think this posting is appropriate for this portal. Articles should be newsworthy and informational rather than soliciting donations.
Susan Stasi, CEO, Rose Academies-Uganda.

• dannyogwo
    Topic Author
  • Champion gender advocacy, equality, non-discrimination and disabled social inclusion in WASH.....improve, promote & impacts lives..

I really need your support, please relate this to your contacts and network also your colleagues.
Daniel
Daniel Ifegwu Iroegbu

• dannyogwo
    Topic Author
  • Champion gender advocacy, equality, non-discrimination and disabled social inclusion in WASH.....improve, promote & impacts lives..

Reusable Sanitary Pad Manufacturing in Nigeria - Global Giving Crowd Funding

Hi colleagues and friends
How is it going, I hope everything is going well with you. Daniel Iroegbu Global Health Foundation recently got accepted to this incredible crowd funding site called “Global Giving”. It’s a HUGE opportunity for us to raise enough funds to grow “manufacturing of reusable menstrual sanitary pad in Nigeria” for internally displaced and rural school girls and women negatively impacted by limited access to affordable and available hygienic materials resulting to use of various materials detrimental to their health and well being. This campaign is a huge exposure for us, but the initial requirements to gain a permanent spot on the site are tough, starting from 11th to 29th September we have 18 days to raise $5,000 from 40 donors. It seems manageable but going to need as much help as we can get from our partners and supporters.

There is one day on the campaign, September 19 called “Bonus Day”
Global Giving matches a portion of the first $10,000 worth of funds. In addition on this “Bonus Day” there are 2 prizes awarded.
1. To the organization that raise the most money
2. To the organization that has the most donor

Please don’t think, I am asking you to donate, but if you can that will be highly appreciated, however I was wondering if you knew of any co-worker or friend who may be willing to support in any possible way on 19 September. Every little bit counts, and if you don’t have time, or would refer I am more than happy to e-mail them myself. If you have time and feel comfortable emailling your contacts, feel free to forward them the email below. There are links that explain what our organization does and easy link to the donation page. If you are going to forward them this email just remember to change the subject and delete this text.

Thank you so much and remember no pressure at all! I hope to hear from you soon
Global Giving

goto.gg/29422

www.globalgiving.org/projects/reusable-m...eria/?show=recurring

Best Regards,

Iroegbu, Daniel Ifegwu
Founder/ CEO

Daniel Iroegbu Global Health Foundation
61, Nike Lake Road, Trans-Ekulu,
Enugu
Enugu State,South-East
Nigeria
LinkedIn: daniel-ifegwu-iroegbu-3a66a665
Daniel Ifegwu Iroegbu

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds