GIZ and IWA- Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation: Expert Group Expressions of Interest

Page selection:
  • sasharod
    Topic Author

Re: [Wg3] GIZ and IWA- Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation: Expert Group Expressions of Interest

Dear Marcelo and Devendra,

Please note that if you would like to be considered for inclusion in the expert group, submit your CV and an expression of interest to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

These documents will be reviewed and we will get back to all applicants in the next few weeks.

Best,
Sasha
Sasha Rodrigues
Water, Climate and Energy Programme
International Water Association

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • dhapolaa

Re: [Wg3] GIZ and IWA- Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation: Expert Group Expressions of Interest

Dear Katharine Cross and Corinne

I am working for Clean Ganga Mission. Having responsibility to
introduce new technology for treatment of waste water with the objective abetment
of pollution in river Ganga and its tributaries. During my work, I find debate
is going on whether we should adopt centralized or decentralized treatment of
waste water. In general practice we adopt centralized way of treatment and many
other issues. I am working in the field from last 28 years handled many
projects with capacity building experience also. I am interested for IWA
Expert Group - Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation member.
I am attaching my CV for your consideration. I hope you will find my CV in
line.

Warm Regards
DSDhapola
Delhi
India
Worked with UNICEF India office as Sr. Drinking Water consultant and assisting role out of JJM and involve in preparing operational guidelines, GP Margdarshika, Plumbers Margdarshika also involved in guidelines of AMRUT, JNNURM & NMCG. Having demonstrative 34+ years’ experience of water resource program management of large investment in project formulation & designing, bilateral loan negotiations, DPR appraisals, design reviews, budget management & disbursements, procurement process, contract management, networking in the water supply, sewerage & fecal sludg management sector, stakeholder consultation & coordination, client management, public administration, monitoring & evaluation, midterm program review, engineering procurement, tendering, contract management (World Bank-funded projects) program re-engineering, sustainability risk assessment, water sector policy re-engineering process, Water & sanitation sector institutional capacity building and institutional framework re-engg.

• clevinton

Dear Ingle and Rahul
we are preparing sanitation projects in Mexico and Peru as well.Please let me know how we can get in contact with the assesor team..It sounds absolutely useful.-
As you know we developed a Patent on dry sanitation at our university Buenos Aires and we intend to develop and adapt the solution to diferent countrys.-The innovaton is part of a global sustainable strategy called PACHA ,INCLUDING THE MILLENIUM MODULE.-AS A REPONSE TO mILENIUM  GOALS.Our nnovatons were selected by United Nations as one of the 100 best social practices of the world Dubai 2012 .We had already excelent suport from CIM german experts in Buenos Aires and I worked as assesor from GTZ in saving energy PIIEP program

best regards from arch Carlos Levinton
Director from CEP research center UNIversity Benos Ares
national cordinator from Health in housing Net PAHO.-WHO  

• msabanes

Dear Colleagues, hope this message finds you all well!

Following the email below I would like to express my interest to participate in this initiative/project in which I think my working experience in the fields of energy efficiency and climate change mitigation and adaptation could be useful. I've got also working experience in Mexico and Peru and my native language is Spanish.

Appreciate if any of you could let me know the way to move forward.

Best Regards,

• sasharod
    Topic Author

GIZ and IWA- Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation: Expert Group Expressions of Interest

The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the International Water Association (IWA) are collaborating on the project "Water and Wastewater Companies for Climate Mitigation (WaCCliM)" on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB) through funding from the International Climate Initiative.The project adopts a cross-sectoral approach to explore operations aimed at reducing energy use and costs of three pilot water and waste water utilities in Mexico, Peru and Thailand. The overall goal is to introduce technologies to improve the GHG balance of utilities while maintaining consistent service and the project is expected to run from January 2014 to January 2019.

IWA and GIZ are forming an Expert Group of professionals with vast experience in fields such as water and wastewater treatment, distribution and monitoring technologies, resource recovery, energy efficiency, greenhouse gas mitigation, and industrial optimization to support the project. The expert group members will consist of both national and international professionals who will support baseline studies, design studies, input into the trainings and guide the pilot utilities.

If you are interested in being part of the expert group, please submit your CV and expression of interest to Katharine Cross (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and Corinne Trommsdorff (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

For more information on the specific activities of the expert group and details about how to submit an expression of interest please refer to the attached document.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Sasha Rodrigues
Water, Climate and Energy Programme
International Water Association

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: sindhica, Bhaskar

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds