Masters Programs

Page selection:
  • najibnoori

Re: Looking for Scholarship

Dear All;

I'm an Afghan engineer that working with GIZ in Afghanistan in water and sanitation projects.Now I want to get master degree in water and sanitation field and I'm looking for scholarship,It would be good if you guide me.

Kind Regards
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Masters Programs

Dear Lillian,

If you look here in the forum (under WG 1 which is the working group on capacity development) you will find information on MSc and PhD programs which we already posted and discussed in our forum previously. I am sure this will be useful for you:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/54-wg-1-cap-development

Good luck!

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: awaisarifeen

• lvolat
    Topic Author

Masters Programs

Hello,
My name is Lillian Volat. I received my Bachelors in International Studies. I am currently looking to apply for a Masters program that will help me achieve my goals; the development of a sustainable sanitation market in the Levant. My reason for posting here on the forum is this: I have never worked in the sanitation sector before, although I have spent time in the West Bank doing research. I was hoping to gain some insight from some of you who actually have experience in the sector and would be very much obliged if anyone could suggest Masters programs that would give me a good foundation, or professors doing research the areas of Market development/Sanitation as a Business.

Thank you in advance.
Lillian
The following user(s) like this post: Fahim1988

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds