How saving and demand for investing on sanitation be related

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: How saving and demand for investing on sanitation be related

Dear Higu,

This Forum is all about sharing, helping each other and learning together - therefore, I am always keen to give people a good chance to get answers to their research questions.

However, in your case I am not sure what you are asking about? Could you please clarify or expand on this:

which do you think more determining factor is it saving or income that matters on sanitation investment

Perhaps it could help us if you share more background about the research you are doing. Is it for a MSc degree? Do you already have a research proposal or perhaps already some presentations?
What is your research hypothesis? Who is your research with?

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • higuenvironment
    Topic Author

Re: How saving and demand for investing on sanitation be related

Dear forum participants and experts. As you know demand for sanitation investment is very low in many circumstances especially in the informal settlement slum areas where poverty dominates. so how saving and demand for sanitation investment will be related? which do you think more determining factor is it saving or income that matters on sanitation investment

• higuenvironment
    Topic Author

Gender and Sanitation Marketing

DEAR Blake,
my name is higu. i am from ethiopia. i am environmental health professional by profession. i am pursuing my masters on public health focus on environmental health. my thesis focus on sanitation marketing specially willingness to pay for improved sanitation in slum area of addis ababa to indicate small and micro enterprise engage widely on sanitation marketing. small and micro enterprise promotion and job creation is very sensitive and target 1 area of the government of ethiopia. so sanitation marketing should be integrated with job creation in ethiopia in order to get attention by government. so will you introduce me with those iDE Ethiopian team to have any help from them.

thank you very much.

Higu

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds