Business cases in the Resource, Recovery and Reuse sector

Page selection:
  • Lars
    Topic Author
  • consultant, engineer, researcher, data enthusiast, #rstats

Business cases in the Resource, Recovery and Reuse sector

Dear All,

Sandec/Eawag is currently working on an SDC funded project for resource, recovery and reuse of liquid and solid waste. One of the first steps is identifying existing businesses in Africa, Asia and Latin America that ideally fulfill following criteria:

- Dealing with liquid and solid waste
- Financially sustainable
- Reuse of water, nutrients or energy

Since these businesses are often informal, it is hard to gain information purely from online sources. It would be great if you have experience in this field and could provide us with information or contacts. We are essentially looking for more cases in Latin America.

I would appreciate every comment!

Since I am new in this forum I also would like to briefly introduce myself. My name is Lars and I have recently started working for Sandec/Eawag after finishing my studies in Environmental Engineering in Giessen. At the end of my studies, I have spent 15 months in Durban, South Africa doing an internship with BORDA Bremen and the Pollution Research Group and writing my thesis about a DEWATS evaluation plant. I am looking forward to contribute my knowledge to this interesting forum.

Best Regards,

Lars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds