Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me?

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me?

Dear Forkom,

I am not really sure what the question is that you would like addressed with this post? Could you please narrow it down and clarify?
Also how is this related to sanitation exactly (seems like you are focusing here on water supply only)?

And could you tell us more what you do as a social entrepreneur in this space? Are you delivering water supply or sanitation services somehow, or looking for funding ideas to do so? Where are you based?

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Forkom
    Topic Author
  • If there's no problem,then there's no solution...

Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me?

I am A Social entrepreneur and I will like; not to only share my knowledge on the developments I have made but also to spark out a discussion with like minded brains to discuss, acquaint and show interest on developing our underprivileged communities across the world.

Schools,Hospitals,Housing projects/residential Housings, markets, and every project with the aim of bringing social development, only becomes completed when there is access to water especially. What is the solution to easily bring clean water and sanitation products and services to serve everyone at an affordable rate including those right at the BOP? HOW can we?

Take into consideration by reflecting on the source of water in your house or where ever you have lived since birth.
Is it from a business source or charitable source?
How much water or how often is the water availability through that same source?
Are you paying high or low costs to get water?
How can other people get the same water quality? Per say your water quality if good enough.
What is the best source/quality of water to drink and use? :dry:
Possible at the same cost; that is raising their income level so they can afford or reducing the price down to their income level.
Which way can you burst out with a solution?

:) :) :)
Every business has to take a new trend- Not only looking at making profits but social impacting their consumers. Consumers are the reason every business succeeds. If a business choose to exploit its consumer, the world keeps drifting to that point of the rich getting rich while the poor keep getting worst. Charities are not the best way to bring social change.Givers might someday turn beggars.Every giver needs to give by teaching how to get. Social impact business is the way to go; reach more consumers with your affordable method= automatic profits and social change. I can explain my vision...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds