Promotion of hand washing in schools

Page selection:
  • emmanuelkas2004
    Topic Author
  • Mr. Kisembo Emmanuel

Re: Promotion of hand washing in schools

Dear lna Jurga,
My pleasure to hear that you have liked what i am going in promoting hand wash and working hard to improve on sanitation facilities in the surrounding communities in Uganda. Regarding the nice poster indeed, surely i need many hand wash literature and posters. i think it can easier sensitization programs in school and other community household.
lets work together and continue to address sanitation issues around us.
Nice time
Emmanuel Kisembo
Executive Director,Team Work Afrika.
Kisembo Emmanuel
Executive Director Team Work Afrika (TWA)
Nsambya, Makindye Road, Ave-Maria Stage P.O Box 28982 Kampala - Uganda- East - Africa
Tel: +256 (0) 712-994-236/0778-203-944
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Personal This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • inajurga
  • International Coordinator Menstrual Hygiene Day / Head of Education, WASH United

Hi Emmanuel

Ina here from WASH United.

WASH United has worked with UWASNET - our national partner - and their member CIDI; and with KCCA on sanitation and hand-washing trainings in schools in Kampala, using our curricula that is based on fun, games, and positive messages.

If you need cool hand-washing posters using famous football stars visit Julius at the Luzira office, maybe they have some left :)
or contact me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) if you want to print new ones.
International Coordinator Menstrual Hygiene Day
WASH United
www.wash-united.org
Attachments:

• JKMakowka
  • Just call me Kris :)

Dear Emmanuel

Nice to hear about your community hygiene activities in one of the most disadvantages areas of Kampala.

Have you considered becoming a member of our WASH network UWASNET? We would be happy to link you up with other members of our network, provide you with learning opportunities and are always looking for ways to include members as sub-grantees in larger donor funded projects.

Just come by our offices in Luzira (Butabika road) some time, and we can discuss things further.

• emmanuelkas2004
    Topic Author
  • Mr. Kisembo Emmanuel

Promotion of hand washing in schools

Our team as team work afrika. we are organizing to launch a hand washing program in ten schools of Kawempe Division Kampala District. We are mobilizing resources like Water Cans, soap, towels. fliers, banners and sanitation kits. then we shall award the best hygiene and sanitation promoters among the students.
Kisembo Emmanuel, Director Team Work Afrika
www.teamworkafrika.org
Kisembo Emmanuel
Executive Director Team Work Afrika (TWA)
Nsambya, Makindye Road, Ave-Maria Stage P.O Box 28982 Kampala - Uganda- East - Africa
Tel: +256 (0) 712-994-236/0778-203-944
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Personal This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds