I can't find the first part of the discussion? Could there be several pages of discussion?

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Effective Sewage Sanitation with Low CO2 Footprint (Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, USA)

Easy solution to your problem, Mughal: this thread has - due to the high number of replies - 2 pages. The earlier posts of the thread are on the first page. See the little number 1 and 2 at the bottom (and at the top) of the page that takes you to the different pages of the thread. The setting seems to be 12 posts per page. This is supposed to ease navigation for very long threads (if it leads to people missing previous pages, then this is not good).

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • F H Mughal
    Topic Author
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

I can't find the first part of the discussion? Could there be several pages of discussion?

Dear Dorothee,

Please forgive me, if I'm wrong, but this thread starts with your post, which starts with: "Thank you Naomi for this write up" implying that there are posts prior to that.
Could you kindly guide me to the earlier posts?

Regards,

F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds