New "partner of SuSanA" logo? Ideas please

Page selection:
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Re: New "partner of SuSanA" logo? Ideas please

Dear Carol and Daniel,

Thanks a lot for bringing up the idea of redesigning the partner of SuSanA logo!
I agree that it could be designed in a more modern way, but at the moment the SuSanA secretariat does not have the time and energy to take this idea forward.

However, we welcome if all good ideas on a new partner of SuSanA logo design are placed on the Forum and brought to our attention.

Maybe we even have some designers among us, who have a great proposal?

Best regards,
Annkathrin (on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat)
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • ddiba
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Re: New "partner of SuSanA" logo? Ideas please

I agree with Carol. The Partner logo can indeed be more attractive. Perhaps it would entice more member organizations to add it to their websites. I don't have any better suggestion for design ideas so I endorse the vertical position in blue as Carol suggested.
It's a good thing that adding to partners' websites is now compulsory for new members but for the old ones, we just have to continue the dialogue until we have 100% "compliance"!
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba

• Elisabeth
    Topic Author
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

New "partner of SuSanA" logo? Ideas please

Carol has brought up the idea to modernise the "partner of SuSanA" logo which SuSanA partner organisations are displaying on their websites. It currently looks like this:

Carol has suggested:

Have you considered redesigning the SuSanA partner logo used on partner websites? It could be more attractive. The word Partner could be placed vertically in the same spot as "Forum". Globe could be replaced with another simple image or the right side could be blue rather than green.

Would a vertical text saying "Partner of" in the same location where it says "Forum" in the new forum logo work?
Or are there other ideas?

And would we be able to convince all partners to replace the logo on their website? It's been a tough challenge to convince all partners to display it on their website at all... It's become mandatory for new partners about two years ago, but those who joined before then don't all have it on their websites. (reminder to anyone who reads this and is representing a SuSanA partner organisation: quickly check on your website if you are displaying the partner of SuSanA logo somewhere :whistle: )

Do others agree with Carol that a modernisation of this logo is called for? (I personally agree with her suggestion, but have no bright ideas on how to do it)
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
Attachments:

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds